CONTACT MIKE AT:

Monday, June 7, 2010

UNDEAD OR ALIVE


You ladies might like this one if only for the fact that you get to see James Denton’s bum. Me, I liked it for another reason: it’s played for laughs.

I was glad to see, though, that this was NOT based on my friend Joe R. Lansdale’s novel, DEAD IN THE WEST. I kind of thought it would be and that they’d be ripping Joe off. Since it was not based on the book, I found this movie easier to like.

A curse placed by an Indian is the cause of the zombie outbreak. It’s up to Geronimo’s niece to break this curse. Luke and Elmer have to keep her from being eaten long enough to dispel all the bad mojo.

Gory and full of cartoonish violence, this is a fun way to pass 90 minutes. Not the best I’ve seen but far from being the worst.

No comments:

Post a Comment