CONTACT MIKE AT:

Friday, June 11, 2010

YUCKO THE CLOWN


How could I not pick this up when I saw it for sale?

In my younger days, I was a fan of Paul Kupperberg’s creation, OBNOXIO THE CLOWN. Obnoxio had a one-issue comic run, but was for several years the mascot for CRAZY magazine, the best of the MAD competitors.

In addition to that, I loved Bobcat Goldthwaite’s SHAKES THE CLOWN as well, so hateful, abusive, disgusting clowns really appeal to my id.

Anyway, Yucko is every bit as offensive as the DVD insert here seems to suggest.

This is NOT for everyone, especially the kiddies. However, some parents just see the clown on the cover, don’t read about the content and then freak later on when they see what their kids are watching.

You’ll have a good time if you can tolerate bad behavior.

No comments:

Post a Comment